1. Peach As you might be able to tell by looking at my logo. I have a slight obsession with peach and apricot tones! So fresh and pretty. A great alternative to pink. Photo by Polka Dot Bride2. Flannel flower Such a sweet and delicate number. Love their velvety texture. I recently used them to
1. Skye Collections Cake toppers!!! – Amazing couture cake toppers with a difference, made by Skye Harrison who is a bridal and race facinator designer, she also whips up some ‘to die for’ cake toppers (not to mention amazing feather heels and bags!!!)2. White Ivy – Our most favourite florist in the whole wide world
1. Anna Campbell – We love Anna’s dresses they are very romantic, but still have that classic elegance to the designs. Her designs make any bride feel gorgeous and we just love her new flower girl range. 2.Vera Wang Cake knife and trowel – Perfect for use when cutting the cake on your special day!
1. Hairstylist Rebecca Paris from – The Girl in the green Scarf (A polkadot bride vendor) – Rebecca always creates a masterpiece work of art on all her brides and bridesmaids. I love that she is so creative and unique. She takes everything into account with the style of the wedding, the dress, what works
Image by David Ferguson PhotographyChristmas is, without a doubt, my favourite celebration of the year. I can take or leave birthdays, anniversaries are great and I don’t have public holidays but Christmas, Christmas is the best. My family is spread all over Australia and once a year we all get together, flocking to one location for a family Christmas.What
Yuletide Cherry Mojitos1. What is your favourite Christmas food?This is a tough one, my mother always makes the most amazing Christmas ham but Christmas also means cherry season, my favourite! Let’s be honest, I love that Christmas is just an excuse to eat and be merry.2. What is your favourite Christmas movie?Santa Claus (with Dudley
1. What is your favourite Christmas food? Orange glazed baked ham! It combines two of the most exquisite tastes – sweet and salty to create the most intense burst of flavour in your mouth! Also perfect for left over sandwiches on Boxing Day. 2. What is your favourite Christmas movie? Christmas movies always bring such
Candice of Mackenzi Creations 1. What is your favourite Christmas food? Pudding and Custard … I’m not a huge fan of custard normally but there is something about the pudding, Brandy custard and Xmas that just does it on the 25th of Dec for me and my mums potato salad … The best ever 2.
Image by Sha Photography via Whisper Events 1. What is your favourite Christmas food?A nice lamb roast2. What is your favourite Christmas movie?Home Alone3. Your favourite Christmas drink?Brandy4. Is there something you love to do every Christmas?Unwind and catch up with family, especially my cousins5. Do you have any Christmas family traditions?From Christmas day to
Image from Life Is Peachy1. What is your favourite Christmas food?My favourite Christmas food is the seafood and fruit platters we have every Christmas lunch. So summery and fresh!2. What is your favourite Christmas movie?I’m a sucker for any Christmas comedies, new or old!3. Your favourite Christmas drink?A nice cocktail of malibu, midori, lemonade and
Image by Deliciously Decadent Cake Design1. What is your favourite Christmas food?I am a ridiculous sweet tooth it would have to be dessert in any form!! Although you can’t beat the good old Christmas pav can you?2. What is your favourite Christmas movie?The Santa Claus movies with Tim Allen, nothing makes you feel more Christmasy
Image by Kelly Adams Photography ~ My boys slipping & sliding in my mum’s backyard on Christmas Day last year with their cousins & the hound… so much fun! 1. What is your favourite Christmas food?I am a bit of a sweet tooth… so my all time favourite would have to be my mum’s triffle.2.
Image by Theori JewelleryWhat’s your favourite Christmas food?I am a big sucker for pork crackling, but try not to eat too much… I also love shortbread – my mum has the best recipe!What’s your favourite Christmas movie?I think there was a Muppets Christmas movie I loved when I was little and Home Alone was always