Date(s) - 24/09/2019 - 24/10/2019
9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Create an authentic, purpose-driven wedding business. Thanks to overwhelming interest from within the floral industry, this workshop has been specially crafted to dig deep into the slow flower movement and eco-floristry business.
Would you like to:
– Take the next step to eco-fy your business and become an eco-wedding specialist in your field?
– Say good-bye to floral foam and learn alternative techniques?
– Grow and market your business with an authentic and heart-led approach?
– Become part of a passionate and supportive community leading the eco-ethical wedding movement?
– Are you ready to set yourself apart from the crowd by running an eco-ethical business but without sounding ‘preachy’ or ‘judgemental’?
Then, this ‘Mindfully Wed – The Workshop’ is for you.
Fill your Business Cup
Join the experts, for open-hearted conversations, local yummies, in an atmosphere of purposeful growth and support. This workshop will leave you feeling assured in your role as an ambassador for positive change in the wedding industry.
More info and bookings via the link below.
Photograph by Leon Schoots. Via ‘Slow Flowers, Fast Fact: Hoe to Eco-fy your wedding Florals‘