On the cobblestone streets of Prague, Black Avenue Productions met a very much in love pair of newlyweds, April & Jakob, to celebrate their marriage in the most gorgeous of styles. The pair who “signed our signatures and said our vows in the city hall of Copenhagen. It was fast and painless”, ended up celebrating their marriage, complete […]
Intimate, candid, romantic, story tellers…
Black Avenue Productions are a team of passionate Wedding Photographers and Wedding Videographers who are hopelessly romantic and truly care about creating love stories of real couples. We’re a small team of like-minded friends working within a professional collective of creative storytelling.
We love people, we love weddings, everyone is unique and have their own very special love story to tell, our passion is to create beautiful moments via photography and videography, in a natural and non-intrusive way with our positive vibes.
Our packages can be mix & match to suit your needs, we offer:
– Photography and videography
– All final full size + web size images on a beautiful USB presentation box
– Unique link to your own online gallery for sharing
– Coverage: up to 12 hours, unlimited photographs taken
– Free one on one consultation to plan your wedding
– Wedding albums, parents albums, photo books, wedding guest books
– Gift prints, enlarge prints, picture frames, wall art canvas
– Pre-wedding shoot (engagement shoot)
– Easy to book, friendly bunch, free quote.
We want you to relax and enjoy your wedding day and trust us to passionately capture and craft the moments of your special day, customised to your personal desires.
This is our passion, this is our craft.
We put our heart and soul into everything we deliver.
Neale and Maciej’s Joyful Urban Engagement Party In February this year, we featured Neale and Maciej’s joyful engagement celebration held on the banks of the Yarra River in Melbourne. Among many of the factors that we loved about this party was the glorious, rainbow cake that they cut together in the company of their […]
Neale and Maciej How did you meet? Neale: We met in London. We both lived there for about 10 years. Some might know the bar in Clapham (South London) called ‘The Two Brewers’. It was Halloween weekend. I walked in the door of the bar after leaving a house party with friends and immediately saw […]