We are thrilled to finally launch a new and improved site, which offers so much more than the last version. Our New Theme Design tool will enable couples to design, edit and create their very own personal wedding website, with matching email wedding invitations and envelopes. We have enhanced the design dashboard so couples can have complete control to edit all parts of their wedding website.
What we now offer on top of our normal site is….
- The ability to personalise every Wedding Website and Invitation design that we offer to suit your wedding, by changing fonts, colours, images and text.
- Add additional pages and use our countdown widget, contact us, or gift list options, to customise each page.
- Create your own Wedding Website and Invitation by completely taking over a design and making it your own.
- Full creative control enabling you to edit all of the invitation text and you can even add decorative designs between your text.
- Your RSVP can also now be designed to match with your theme, by changing colour, font and sizes.
- Have you designed your own wedding invitation already and just want to upload a single image? No problem, you can now do this too!
- Plenty of new Website and Wedding Invitations themes available and LOTS more coming soon.
- All packages last 18 months from paid sign up, allowing longer to plan and design your site.
We are UNIQUE
- We are the only company that offers Aussie inspired themes and payment in dollars!
- We allow every theme to be customised to suit your wedding.
- Personal email support within 48 hours of query being logged (usually quicker!)
- We truly care about your wedding and making this the best experience possible.
- We have extended the trial period to 3 weeks, giving you plenty of time to create your site BEFORE you buy it.
SAVE MONEY with us!
- We are holding our prices for the next few months, and by going Paperless you are saving on average over $600 compared to paper invitations!
- Your site will now stay live for 18 months, so you don’t need to pay more if your wedding is a little time off!
- Going digital saves trees not from your email Wedding Invitations and Save the Dates, but by having a website there is additional paper sent to guests as all the information is online and can be easily amended.
- You also reduce your carbon footprint by not having to post invites AND guests don’t have to post RSVPs back.