Your Guide To a Polka Dot Wedding

by | Bride, Polka Dots

COMMENTS

I love polka dot touches for a wedding and constantly come across some great finds by other bloggers.

This was one of my first inspiration boards I did for the blog- everything polka dot!

collagenumberonepolkadotbride Your Guide To a Polka Dot Wedding

Brooklyn Bride shared these finds from Martha Stewart

img 0011brooklynbride Your Guide To a Polka Dot Wedding img 0014brooklynbride Your Guide To a Polka Dot Wedding

Wedding Fanatic did a great post on polka dot cakes. Read the full entry here They also did a cute post on Polka Dot fashion

oval spottyweddingfanatic Your Guide To a Polka Dot Wedding blkwhtpolkawithdetail300 Your Guide To a Polka Dot Wedding

Wedsmack shared these two inspiration boards- read more here

1130590547 87754690ed owedsmack Your Guide To a Polka Dot Wedding 1131432086 e3848582bf owedsmack Your Guide To a Polka Dot Wedding

‘Never the bride’ at Manolo For The Brides did an entry on polka dot dresses- read more here

bluepolkadotdress1manolo Your Guide To a Polka Dot Wedding

Toast & Tables did a fantastic polka dot post after discovering Kate Spade’s polka dot crockery range. See the full post here

0 19toastandrtables Your Guide To a Polka Dot Wedding

4 29toastandtables Your Guide To a Polka Dot Wedding

Dream Weddings On A Budget even has a polka dot category! See the full category and entries here

pinkblackpolkadot2 smdreamweddingonabudget Your Guide To a Polka Dot Wedding calalily Your Guide To a Polka Dot Wedding

Bridal Wave did an inspiration board with that Michelle Roth Maya gown

maya largebridalwave Your Guide To a Polka Dot Wedding

Faye and Greer showcased Lauren and Robert’s wedding invitations

lauren robert 3 Your Guide To a Polka Dot Wedding

Magnolias, Marriage & Manhattan did a gorgeous polka dot entry focusing on everything from bowls to luggage tags

1d627314 906f e1e1 93c282f7028b2d0d Your Guide To a Polka Dot Wedding 496711 Your Guide To a Polka Dot Wedding

I’ll be showcasing more great polka dot posts soon so stay tuned!

COMMENTS
  • Wendy
    Wendy says:
    January 31, 2008 at 12:11 pm

This is the cutest post ever! Too many wonderful things to pick just one!! Love that gown and the inpiration boards are full of great ideas! YOu are so much fun to read!

• Alissa
    Alissa says:
    January 31, 2008 at 12:29 pm

How cute! My sister has told me that I get to plan her wedding for her (yippeeee) and that she wants lots and lots of polkadots:-)

• Ms Polka says:
    January 31, 2008 at 2:23 pm

Oh fantastic Alissa! I love polka dots :)

(ya think?)

• kara pennington
    kara pennington says:
    January 31, 2008 at 3:52 pm

These are adorable! I found you through Melissa’s (w/Masterpiece Weddings) blog – and I love your blog! So cute :)

• laura says:
    January 31, 2008 at 9:06 pm

thank you so much for stopping by my blog… i love your’s!

• Michelle
    Michelle says:
    February 1, 2008 at 2:28 am

I love polka dots! I’m wearing a Maggie Sottero Pink polka dot dress for my wedding!

• Kerry
    Kerry says:
    February 1, 2008 at 8:25 am

Another GREAT polka dot dress is this one from Maggie Sottero. I’ve been coveting it since I got engaged, but ended up going with something more traditional and more in my price range.

• Ms Polka says:
    February 1, 2008 at 4:12 pm

Oh wow girls! That’s a gorgeous Polka Dot dress! Thankyou for sharing!

• Tara
    Tara says:
    February 1, 2008 at 10:30 pm

LOVING all the polka dot goodness! Thank you for supporting me and my blog! ; )

• Kenzie Shores
    Kenzie Shores says:
    February 9, 2008 at 2:09 am

LOVE LOVE LOVE the polka dots!!!

• Lindsey
    Lindsey says:
    March 6, 2008 at 3:10 pm

Oh my gosh! I am having a black and white polka dot wedding with red as an accent color. I have realized my love for polka dots has now become an obsession. I absolutely loved looking at all the items available here. If you have anything else let me know!

The Polka Dot Bride

• jess
    jess says:
    August 13, 2008 at 7:12 am

i am planning a green and white polka dot wedding. i am having trouble finding green bridemaid dresses with white polka dots. any ideas where i can look for fabric or other ideas?

• Whitney
    Whitney says:
    September 4, 2008 at 3:27 am

I am in love with a polka dot wedding dress I can’t afford. Does anyone have any suggestions for a dress similar to the Melissa Sweet Dora dress?

• Polka Dot – A Cheerful Design Scheme for Your Wedding Invitations
    Polka Dot – A Cheerful Design Scheme for Your Wedding Invitations says:
    July 23, 2012 at 10:35 pm

[…] there are many others to choose for you, not to mention the option of even doing them on your own. Image SourcePolka Dot Wedding […]

7 + 9 =