Call For Brides Seeking

by | Bride, Brides Seeking

COMMENTS

A new Brides Seeking call out will be posted on Saturday, if you’re in search of something for your wedding day send me an email or comment here and I’ll add it to the post!

I’m slowly updating the first Brides Seeking post with the “finders” so it’s easy to find!

Be sure to check the post if you have a question in it!

COMMENTS
  • Lynette
    Lynette says:
    March 25, 2009 at 10:43 pm

Hi there

I’m seeking dotted / flocked tulle similar to that used in Pronovias veils recently, in ivory. Thanks!

• Janet
    Janet says:
    March 25, 2009 at 10:49 pm

Hi,

I am a melbourne ‘bride to be’ thinking about DIYing the flowers for our wedding reception. Thus looking for wholesale suppliers of flowers + places where I could hire vases?

Also – looking for sources of white or green calligraphy pens or else, simply white or green ink cartridges…

If you can help I would be ever so grateful! Am rather sick of the whole ‘now how do I go about doing THAT’ aspect of wedding planning!

• Kate
    Kate says:
    March 26, 2009 at 12:32 am

I’m looking for ivory, pointy-toe kitten heel/short (ideally 1.5 inches or so) bridal shoes. It’s really hard to find glamorous ivory shoes that aren’t 3 inches tall! My fiance is only a little taller than I am, so I don’t want to tower over him, but I’m still a shoe-lover! Thanks!

• Ashley @ Inviting Company
    Ashley @ Inviting Company says:
    March 26, 2009 at 11:24 am

I have a site to share with the ladies to order invitations blank and print your own. Saves an ooddle of $ – http://www.mypapernation.com

• Jaime
    Jaime says:
    March 26, 2009 at 3:24 pm

Seeking a hair & makeup artist that has fantastic experience working with Asian brides in Melbourne. Not many out there have skills to NOT paint our faces silly due to our skin tone, shape of the oriental eyes, high cheekbones, etc. Have done as much research as I can and found a few average ones so just wondering if anyone has further recommendations? Thanks a million!

• Kat
    Kat says:
    March 26, 2009 at 5:39 pm

I am seeking a flat silver/pewter/other silvery metal cake stand that is big and strong enough to take a 10 inch/25kg cake, which rests on several little ‘feet’ rather than a single column stand. Have looked everywhere and cannot find anything suitable!

For Kate (above), if she’s in Sydney – panache shoes in the Dymocks building has a huge selection of bridal shoes and I’m sure they would have the shoes she wanted.

• Sarah
    Sarah says:
    March 26, 2009 at 9:39 pm

I am seeking bird cages – of all shapes and sizes!

6 + 1 =