Johanna Johnson “Adorn”

by | Australia - New South Wales, Bridal Fashion, Bride

COMMENTS

Sydney designer Johanna Johnson has released her new collection. Like liquid, the fabric shimmers and falls and the simple elegance Johanna Johnson is known for, ever present in her new collection. The photography is just beautiful.

johanna johnson 1 Johanna Johnson Adorn

johanna johnson 3 Johanna Johnson Adorn johanna johnson 4 Johanna Johnson Adorn

johanna johnson 5 Johanna Johnson Adorn johanna johnson Johanna Johnson Adorn

johanna johnson 2 Johanna Johnson Adorn

COMMENTS
  • WestAussieWedding
    WestAussieWedding says:
    June 29, 2009 at 3:53 pm

These are divine! I love how they look so fluid!
    That last one is my favourite.. and the veil in that first one looks amazine

• MrsMW
    MrsMW says:
    June 29, 2009 at 4:41 pm

OMGoddessness!!!!!!!!

I want to be Tall Blonde & Skinny & that model Just to wear THOSE DRESSES!!!

Stunning so stunning I want to cry!!

Thanks for showing us all Ms J.J’s dress designing talent!
    x Mrs MW

• MrsMW
    MrsMW says:
    June 29, 2009 at 5:38 pm

I have to leave another comment…
    If there is a competion to win any or all of these dresses PLEASE let me know. :)
    I just Love all of these dresses & Hats off to the fabulous photography Truely worthy of such beautiful dresses & Model.

• It's A Jaime Thing
    It's A Jaime Thing says:
    June 29, 2009 at 6:54 pm

Gorgeousness…I love how sexy yet flowy and feminine they all are! ;)

Also, forgive me as I have no idea how this popped into my head, but have you ever watched “The Hills” on MTV? Do you get that show by you? Well it reminds me of something Lauren Conrad would wear. Very pretty! I know, I’m weird. lol.

Cheers!
    -Jaim

• Joyce
    Joyce says:
    June 29, 2009 at 9:49 pm

Ooohh! That strapless one is pretty!! I love it!!

• Du
    Du says:
    June 30, 2009 at 12:27 am

As fotos são muito lindas e a noiva também! ;)

Beijos

• Inventing Weddings
    Inventing Weddings says:
    June 30, 2009 at 3:37 am

I love the sense of motion in these photos. The gowns are lovely.

• Australia + Sweden
    Australia + Sweden says:
    June 30, 2009 at 7:25 am

Amazing! Always something interesting to read Polkadotbride. Thanks!

• emma - elki design
    emma - elki design says:
    June 30, 2009 at 8:20 am

Oh gosh, I love the slim beaded dress with the flower on the shoulder. Its just so stunning – thanks for letting me know, i’m going to book an appointment to try it on!

• Jess
    Jess says:
    July 1, 2009 at 6:18 pm

Loveeeeee Johanna Johnson’s dresses. Simply Stunning!

• Kris
    Kris says:
    August 1, 2009 at 11:36 pm

Although I can’t dispute the fact Johanna Johnson dresses are beautiful, I have a friend who is getting married in October who is wearing one of her designs and she is absolutely beside herself because she is paying close to $6,000 for a gown that Johanna has now only recently made ‘off the rack’ for $2000 less! There wasnt even a prior warning for this – seems this collection isn’t coture afterall..

• Abigail
    Abigail says:
    September 15, 2009 at 6:14 am

Is there any way to get Johanna Johnson dresses in the US? I’m in love with her dresses, but I live in California. I couldn’t find any information about retailers in the US on the website… Please let me know if you know of any options! Thanks!

• Millie
      Millie says:
      August 8, 2012 at 1:13 pm

This exact thing happened to me too! They have very bad service also. They didn’t even blink an eye when I asked them why this ha happened.

• A Macdonald
    A Macdonald says:
    August 19, 2010 at 12:50 pm

Way to go dear niece. Your workis superb. Just browsing and skiting off your work to some of my students. Hopetocatch up soon.Uncle Al (or UncaOw)

• Stephanie
    Stephanie says:
    November 9, 2010 at 9:17 pm

I really need to get my hands on a Johanna Johnson wedding dress! I live in Victoria so can’t buy one in person from her. Does anyone know of any for sale???

• Polkadot Bride says:
      November 10, 2010 at 8:56 am

Steohanie if you go to the Johanna Johnson website and look on the right hand side for the “Melbourne Brides” link you can register to view the new collection in December