Saja is a New York designer with an eye for the flow. With a heavy Asian influence, founder Yoo Lee creates non traditional wedding gowns with an ethereal feel.
I’m taken by the Saja’s use of flowing fabrics with a touch of feminine detailing- a bow, a cinched in waist or a beautiful back. They look so comfortable they’d be perfect for a beach or garden celebration.
Photos from Saja.
Want more? Check out these posts from the archives:
- Saja Wedding 2013
- Little Joe Woman Bridal & Parties Collection
- Rosa Clara 2012 Soft Collection
- Karen Willis Holmes 2012 Collection
- Anna Campbell 2012 Bridal Collection
- Samantha Wynne Bridal Collection
- Fiorenza Bridal 2012 Collection
- Anna Campbell 2013 Accessories Collection