There’s been a buzz in the air, in the Australian wedding industry lately. I hear a lot from vendors who are pushing the boundaries, striving for success, striving to be the best they can be and helping couples have amazing weddings while furthering their own talent.
It’s with great excitement that I am very thrilled to announce a new professional development program: Project Innovate. We have teamed up with Girl Friday Weddings to bring you the very latest wedding industry speakers from abroad to your doorstep.
Together with Girl Friday Weddings, we are going to bring you speaker sessions and workshops to help you grow your business, and enable you to provide the very best service to your clients using all the latest information and trends from abroad. The very first session will be hosted in Sydney on June 28. Leila Khalil of Be Inspired PR will present a 90 minute presentation: Brand Your Business.
Brand Your Business session will:
– Help you to evaluate your brand presence in the industry with tips on how to further your reach
– Help you to create an action plan to enhance your company’s perceived value
– Host a critique session selecting individual businesses and providing feedback on: website/logo/business cards/blog and marketing materials giving suggestions on how to ensure the brand is well represented
– Suggest ways to work with other key vendors with whom to form relationships in order to gain additional notoriety
– Help you maximise the effectiveness of social media outlets i.e. twitter, blog etc.
– The do’s and don’ts of media and print submissions
Tickets will go on sale Friday 3rd of June for AU$135. Click this link to register your interest and be notified when we open the doors!
We are so incredibly excited about this new era in the Australian wedding industry and we’re looking forward to sharing our plans and exciting new ideas with you!