Collette Dinnigan Resort 2012 Bridal Collection

by | Bridal Fashion, Bride

COMMENTS

Collette Dinnigan Bridal 003 Collette Dinnigan Resort 2012 Bridal Collection

Pearls & Palms Strapless Wedding Gown

Collette Dinnigan’s Resort 2012 Bridal Collection is such a work of beauty.

I love that Collette has moved from strapless with three designs from this collection- including one with three quarter sleeves. She’s also played with texture (my favourite designs always have beautiful texture) and used french corded laces which make it a little more traditionally “bridal” than recent collections but still with the Collette Dinnigan sense of glamour and style.

The gowns will be in-store shortly, but until then- which is your favourite?

Collette Dinnigan Bridal 0051 Collette Dinnigan Resort 2012 Bridal Collection

French Corded Lace Short Sleeve Wedding Dress with Train

Collette Dinnigan Bridal 004 Collette Dinnigan Resort 2012 Bridal Collection

Collette Dinnigan Bridal 002 Collette Dinnigan Resort 2012 Bridal Collection

Diamond Sparkles Lace Strapless Wedding Gown

Collette Dinnigan Bridal 001 Collette Dinnigan Resort 2012 Bridal Collection

French Corded Lace Long Sleeve Wedding Dress

Photos by Collette Dinnigan

COMMENTS
  • Brisbane Wedding Photography
    Brisbane Wedding Photography says:
    November 21, 2011 at 3:43 pm

I remember most of my clients ask for Wedding Gowns to try on. This is the perfect one. Very princess-like collections.

• Karen Buckle
    Karen Buckle says:
    November 21, 2011 at 4:25 pm

I love the last one – SO pretty!

• Wedding Circle
    Wedding Circle says:
    November 21, 2011 at 11:52 pm

Very elegant dresses, have to say I love the second to last dress.

• Amy - Chic Vintage Brides says:
    November 22, 2011 at 7:40 pm

Collette Dinnigan is one of my favourite designers and this collection is stunning!

• wedding dresses
    wedding dresses says:
    November 22, 2011 at 7:55 pm

I like the last one the best! V-Neck is sexy and long sleeves are elegant. Amazing!

• Kate
    Kate says:
    December 13, 2011 at 2:38 pm

I have a brand new never wore collette Dinnigan gown, diamanté flowers if anyone would like to buy it please let me know

• Mia
      Mia says:
      December 19, 2011 at 9:16 pm

Hi Kate – what size? And is it the Diamante Flowers bridal gown or Diamante Flowers strapless?

Thanks :)

• Carly
      Carly says:
      December 27, 2011 at 6:37 pm

Hi,
      Have you sold the dress yet? Would love more details!

Carly

• Britt
      Britt says:
      January 5, 2012 at 8:01 am

Hi Kate,

You mentioned you have a dress your selling? What style, size and colour?

Britt X

• Jenna
      Jenna says:
      January 20, 2012 at 3:17 pm

Hello Kate!

I too would love to know what size and style of diamonte flowers. Thank you!

• Heidi
      Heidi says:
      February 10, 2012 at 4:26 pm

Hi Kate, what price and size?
      Very interested.

• Annabel
      Annabel says:
      April 19, 2013 at 4:41 pm

Do you still have it for sale? What size?

• Wendy Lee
    Wendy Lee says:
    March 30, 2012 at 12:53 am

I have a Collette Dinnigan diamond fairies gown (silk chiffon skirt instead of tulle skirt) size XS – brand new. If you are interested, please let me know.

• Jules
      Jules says:
      April 6, 2012 at 10:12 pm

Hi Wendy,

Would love to find out more about your dress, its so beautiful please email me jules38672@hotmail.com
      Thanks, jules

• Simone
      Simone says:
      April 28, 2012 at 4:17 pm

Hi Wendy, Is your dress still for sale?
      Im an xs so would be perfect.
      what price?

• Lindy
      Lindy says:
      May 28, 2012 at 8:49 pm

Hi Wendy,

Do you still have de dress for sale? I’m very interested. So please let me know!

• Elka
      Elka says:
      May 29, 2012 at 3:49 pm

Hi there,
      Am definitely interested as time is ticking on my combined 40th/Fiji wedding 3aug xx please email me the size measurement

• Jessica Stevens
        Jessica Stevens says:
        July 3, 2012 at 11:25 am

Hi Girls,
        I have just posted somewhere else that I am selling my dress. It is a collette dinnigan xs similar bodice to diamond fairies and with the french silk chiffon skirt instead of the tulle! I bought it for $3790 from the Collette Dinnigen store in Paddington and wore it last November for my wedding. I am looking for a buyer, price from $2700 and willing to negotiate. My email address is jesssie87@yahoo.com.au and I am happy to send pics from my wedding etc
        Thanks!

• Leah
    Leah says:
    April 3, 2012 at 6:18 pm

wow this is amazing, im currently researching about her for my assignment and all i can say is this is so amazing :) Keep up the great work Coullette Dinnigan you very talented and can you also please make more and more. (:

leah xo :)

• Kristin
    Kristin says:
    June 10, 2012 at 3:10 pm

I have the Silver Moon French Lace for sale from the Hampton’s High Tea range. It’s a size 12-14. Stunning dress! Email kristin.favaloro@gmail.com if you want pics and any more info.

• Naomi
    Naomi says:
    July 11, 2012 at 10:18 pm

Hi girls,
    I’m looking for a second hand collette dinnigan diamond sparkles or ballerina belle dress in XS or S. I’m getting married in December.
    Please email me at naomijayne333@hotmail.com if you have one for sale.
    Thanks!
    Naomi

• Weddings Australia says:
    September 12, 2012 at 11:43 am

Very nice indeed, have to say I like the last dress, elegant and vintage.

• Katherine
    Katherine says:
    September 20, 2012 at 5:11 pm

Hi Girls,
    I’m selling a lace and Rami dress from snow white collection, size 10-12, unaltered. Worn once for my 1st yr wedding anniversary for about 2hours. Bought it at CD paddington store this March 2012 for $1890, asking price $1000. Has all tags, dress bag and receipts

• Georgie
      Georgie says:
      October 16, 2012 at 7:24 pm

Hi Katherine,

I would love to chat to you about your snow white lace and rami dress and see some photos of it if possible?

Could you please send through to georgeenie@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance!

Georgie

• Jacquelyn
      Jacquelyn says:
      March 10, 2013 at 1:13 am

Have you sold this dress? My email is mjdickey@hotmail.com

• Sarah
    Sarah says:
    October 15, 2012 at 1:55 pm

Hi
    I’ve got a brand new CD Fantasia gown in sz XS (8 – 10) that I no longer want. It is still at the Woollahra store and the retail price is $4490. I’ve got it on layby but have purchased another dress and as this gown is literally the last one in Australia with no more to be made I thought I would try to find someone who might want it.
    Let me know if you are interested.
    Cheers
    Sarah

• Naomi
    Naomi says:
    January 2, 2013 at 5:50 pm

Hi girls
    I’m selling my beautiful diamond sparkles size 8 Collette Dinnigan dress (pictured above). I bought it late last year at the Paddington store and wore it once, to my wedding in December. It is currently being professionally cleaned. Has dress bag, box, tags and receipts. I bought it for $3690 and will sell for $2200. Happy to provide more info and photos. Email me at naomijayne333@hotmail.com
    Cheers
    Naomi

• Emma
    Emma says:
    February 1, 2014 at 6:08 pm

Anyone selling a lace and rami??? Would love this dress. Email me nzemmat@gmail.com

• 5 star hotels in cornwall with sea views