A Circus Style Wedding

by | Bride, Reception, Wedding Inspiration

COMMENTS

Ashton Entertainment A Circus Style Wedding

Even when I was growing up, when the circus came to town you knew there was fun to be had. The sweet smell of fairy floss, the warm buttery popcorn. Taking your seat on one of the rickety old chairs and losing your breath as the daring acts came out and the crowd applauded.

While the circus has slightly evolved over the years, that sense of excitement and fun has never gone away and when you combine it with a wedding? Well that’s going to be one pretty fantastic celebration!

Ashton Entertainment has decided to unveil their bevy of circus performers, equipment and vendors to couples wanting a circus feel to their day, There’s the big tops (just right for wedding receptions), the performers (trapeze artists anyone?) and even fairy floss and popcorn machines.
circus tent wedding hire A Circus Style Wedding

They have two big tops (both white with red trim, just right for circus colours!) and over nine different acts to hire (including ragdoll, serial ring artists, single trapeze artists, Spanish web acts, jugglers and hula hoops). So there’s plenty of entertainment options to choose from to surprise your guests and get them into the mood for your wedding!

If you need some inspiration for just how fantastic a circus wedding can be? Roll up roll up! I’ve rounded up some of my favourites!
circus wedding inspiration A Circus Style Wedding

1. Photo by  Cameron Ingalls via Green Wedding Shoes 2 Photo by Josh Goleman via Once Wed 3 Photo by  Gabriel Ryan Photographers via 100 Layer Cake 4 Photo by Elyse Hall Photography via Style Me Pretty 5. Photo by  Gabriel Ryan Photographers via 100 Layer Cake 6 Photo by  Cameron Ingalls via Green Wedding Shoes 7. Photo by Josh Goleman via Once Wed

COMMENTS
  • Tamiz Photography
    Tamiz Photography says:
    May 30, 2012 at 3:21 pm

Ok. Maybe I need to plan my second wedding there……… OR someone could just bring us out to shoot this amazingness!

• MsProcrastin8 says:
      May 30, 2012 at 4:03 pm

Do you think we can convince Ashtons to join us in Fiji? :)

• MsProcrastin8 says:
    May 30, 2012 at 4:05 pm

PS It may or not be my 30th birthday next year, and I was already planning on having a circus theme. Looks like the awesome factor just went up a notch or 2 ;)

~ Katie aka Ms Procrastin8

• bridal girl
    bridal girl says:
    May 30, 2012 at 9:15 pm

This wedding is totally unique. Great concept for the theme. I bet most of the guests totally had real fun.

• Paula
    Paula says:
    May 31, 2012 at 8:30 am

are the weddings that were featured australian weddings? would really like to see that……

• Polka Dot Bride says:
      June 1, 2012 at 6:03 pm

No! But you can bet I’m hunting one down!

• stacey
      stacey says:
      June 7, 2012 at 3:12 pm

im not sure about the other wedding featured but the one under the red and white tent was my wedding and we are in california! makes my heart smile that so many people think our special day was a amazing as we think it was!

• Dawn Cass
    Dawn Cass says:
    May 31, 2012 at 2:04 pm

What a terrific idea for a wedding that will be remembered
    forever, not only by the Bridal party but all who attend as well. Big Top idea.

• Bec Price
    Bec Price says:
    May 31, 2012 at 2:13 pm

Now although the word ‘theme’ can leave me cold when used in the same sentence as vintage, this wedding is the exception that proves the rule!
    The real, earthy nature of the decor and feel of the day is so well done and very chic.
    I know my brides will be soooo inspired by this mix of colour and influences from old-time circuses. Love it!

+ 2 = 3