Image from Life Is Peachy
1. What is your favourite Christmas food?
My favourite Christmas food is the seafood and fruit platters we have every Christmas lunch. So summery and fresh!
2. What is your favourite Christmas movie?
I’m a sucker for any Christmas comedies, new or old!
3. Your favourite Christmas drink?
A nice cocktail of malibu, midori, lemonade and pineapple juice with lots of ice. So refreshing!
4. Is there something you love to do every Christmas?
I love spending time with family and taking a few days off work. It’s the only time of the year when everything just stops and you get to enjoy the most important things in life.
5. Do you have any Christmas family traditions?
This year we’ll be starting new traditions with my son as it will be his very first Christmas. It’s going to be very exciting and I can’t wait to enjoy it with him.
6. Do you have a favourite shop that you visit at Christmas time?
Not a particular shop, but I love grabbing a nice ice cream and going for a walk at Christmas time. It’s a good way to relax and enjoy some time out with family.
7. Do you bake at Christmas time? If yes, what are your favourite things to bake? Would you share the recipe?
I make healthy rocky road for Christmas every year, it’s yum and guilt free… well mostly anyway!
Melt 1 packet dark chocolate buttons, mix through a packet of fruit/nut/seed trail mix, a pack of mini marshmallows and some shredded coconut. Pour into individual silicone moulds or a shallow tin and refrigerate and slice.
8. Where will you be spending Christmas this time of year?
This year we will be spending Christmas with mine and my husband’s families. They’re both from the same town, so it makes things a little less hectic!
9. Where does Santa leave presents in your house?
Under the Christmas tree, and in Santa sacks on Christmas morning.
10. What do you leave out for Santa on Christmas Eve?
A carrot and a glass of milk. You have to feed the reindeers as well!
11. Finally, do you thing you’re on Santa’s naughty or nice list and why?
I’m hoping the nice list! I’ve been very good and very busy this year so I deserve some nice presents!!