Image by Nerida McMurray Photography
1. What is your favourite Christmas food?
Rather than one favourite Christmas food I just love the feast that my family puts on – everyone makes their signature dish and each year we pair it with new bubbles and new wine
2. Your favourite Christmas drink?
Anything really summery – I like to enjoy icy cold cocktails with lychee
3. Is there something you love to do every Christmas?
Christmas Eve Mass is always a lovely time spent with family, we go to the church where I grew up and they have an amazing choir.
4. Do you have any Christmas family traditions?
Just to eat, drink, be merry – and most importantly – together
5. Do you have a favourite shop that you visit at Christmas time?
DJ’s in town always has a lovely vibe around Christmas – festive and uplifting.
6. Do you bake at Christmas time? If yes, what are your favourite things to bake? Would you share the recipe?
One of the things I bake is Russian Teacakes – they are small round icing sugar covered biscuits to enjoy with coffee after a meal – VERY moorish … warning. Yes happy to share recipe.
7. Where will you be spending Christmas this time of year?
At Mum & Dads – hopefully in the pool if the weather is right!
8. Where does Santa leave presents in your house?
In a big pile under our twig Christmas tree.
9. What do you leave out for Santa on Christmas Eve?
Each year it changes but this year I think as ‘Santa’ has been on a diet – that ‘he’ deserves a cheese platter.
10. Finally, do you thing you’re on Santa’s naughty or nice list and why?
I’m probably on both and the reasons why shall not be revealed – ha-ha-ha !