1. Hairstylist Rebecca Paris from – The Girl in the green Scarf (A polkadot bride vendor) – Rebecca always creates a masterpiece work of art on all her brides and bridesmaids. I love that she is so creative and unique. She takes everything into account with the style of the wedding, the dress, what works well for the bride and then creates a stunning look. Image by Belle Wilson Photography
2. Style By Nature (Florist & Stylist) – Karina is the guru of all things flowers. She has an amazing talent for putting together beautiful arrangements that are unique to every bride. Her flowers are also the best quality I have ever seen and she can work with any budget. She has an amazing talent for getting into the bride’s head and creating something even better than the bride had imagined. Image by Samm Blake
3. Lemonade Stands – It’s a great time to be creative and all guests love a nice cold refreshment after the ceremony, especially on a hot day. Image by Samm Blake
4. Quat Quatta – My absolute favourite venue in Melbourne! It has so much class with old world charm. A Gorgeous backdrop for any wedding reception. The food is exquisite, the staff are wonderful and they are renowned for looking after not only Bridal party and guests but all suppliers that enter their doors as well… an 11/10 venue! Image by Dansk Photography
5. Letterpress for your invitations – An invitation is the first impression you give your guests of what your wedding day will bring. The luxury that letterpress gives is beautiful and it also has an old world traditional element to it which I love. Image from Simple Things Press
Ms Gingham says: Thanks to Candice for her favourite things!! Some excellent recommendations here to help plan your wedding!
About Mackenzi Creations: Mackenzi Creations Wedding & Event Planning are here to wave the magic wand to create the PERFECT Wedding day you have always dreamed of.