Valentine’s Day means all things red and rosy and what could be more red than strawberries. Just one of these is so festive and will start your special Valentine’s Day meal off to a very berry start. We also made it easy, because if Valentine’s Day should be anything, it should be fun, easy and celebratory!
– 1 bottle of chilled Moscato (we used the new 200 ml bottle of Vintage Sparkling Moscato from Brown Brothers)
– 1 teaspoon per glass of Vok Strawberry Liqueur
– Fresh strawberries
1. Cut up a strawberry per glass into small pieces.
2. Add the chopped fruit to your cocktail glass.
3. Pour in the Moscato.
4. Carefully splash your Strawberry Liqueur into each glass. And enjoy strawberry heaven!
Images by Ms Polka Dot. Brown Brothers Minis were sent to Polka Dot Bride for editorial consideration in accordance with our disclosure policy.