If you are a couple lucky enough to be planning a destination wedding, whether it be to the sandy shores of Thailand or the majestic mountains of Ireland – then you could have more luck coming your way!
The very talented duo behind She Takes Pictures He Makes Films, Lucy and Alastair, are offering one couple the opportunity to have them document your 2014 destination wedding, with a photography and cinematography package giveaway, valued at $5900.00!
The prices includes:
- All day coverage
- A 6-8 minute film of your day, set to music
- a DVD of 450 – 550 high resolution, carefully edited JPG images for you to keep
These two have a distinct style about them, and produce gorgeous whimsical images and films that make you wish you were a guest at each of the weddings they cover!
Lucy’s approach is very natural, and she likes to melt into the background, capturing beautiful moments as they happen and helping you to feel comfortable.
Alastair produces a beautiful 6-8 minute short film (edited to music) of your day, piecing together an intimate story that is both an engaging and cinematic.
Working in this way ensures he is able to work in an unobtrusive manner, getting quick shots with a handheld DSLR rather than having two cameramen with giant rigging filming the whole day! We have this pretty fab film to show you that will give you an idea of their style (think the Aussie bush, giant tee pees, rockabilly bride, gypsy folk band, massive bonfire…). So much fun!
Look like your kind of style? Fantastic, now here’s how to enter –
Simply “Like” the Lucy Spartalis Facebook page and then tell us, in 75 words or less, why you are having a destination wedding, and what will make it particularly special for you and your guests. Also remember to include the location and date!
Terms & Conditions:
- Competition closes 19th June 5pm Australian EST.
- The winner will be chosen by She Takes Pictures He Makes Films and will be informed by Polka Dot Bride.
- Prize needs to be booked within one month of winning
- If no contact is made within one month, the prize will be reallocated to another contestant.
- Prize must be redeemed for a wedding within 18 months of winning.
- This prize is not redeemable for cash.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or older. This competition is a game of skill; no chance enters into deciding the winner.
- No late entries will be considered.
- Total value of prize is AU$5900
- The winner must pay travel and accommodation costs for two staff members to their destination wedding.