This Cocktail Friday, get out your Vitamix and let’s get blending as we create their beautifully delicious Affogato. The perfect after-dinner aperitif with liqueur, espresso and vanilla, making cocktails has never been so easy and fun!
- 120 ml (½ cup) Baileys (or your favourite liqueur)
- 20 (360 ml) frozen whole milk cubes
- 50 g (¼ cup) caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 340 ml hot espresso
- Place Baileys, milk cubes, sugar and vanilla into the Vitamix container and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn the machine on and slowly increase speed to the highest setting.
- Blend for 30-40 seconds using the tamper to push the ingredients into the blade.
- Divide into 4 glasses and top with hot espresso.