Test out your master chef skills with our mouth-watering Belgian white chocolate rocky road recipe. Created by Showtime Events Centre‘s award winning Executive Chef, along with the lemon curd tartlets, vanilla bean panna cotta topped with chia raspberry gel and the petit chocolate eclairs (so delicious!), it has been a hit on our menu for a while now and it is the perfect sweet treat guaranteed to impress at any party.
- 600g white chocolate
- 500g mini marshmallows
- 80g shredded coconut
- 90g toasted pistachios (roughly chopped)
- 20g freeze dried raspberries
- Pinch of salt
1. Melt white chocolate.
2. Line a baking pan with greaseproof paper and set aside.
3. In a bowl, combine marshmallows, shredded coconut, pistachios and 16g of roughly crushed freeze dried raspberries.
4. When white chocolate is melted, pour into the marshmallow mixture, add a pinch of salt and mix together.
5. Spread marshmallow mixture evenly onto baking tray.
6. Crush remaining freeze dried raspberries and sprinkle on top.
7. Place in fridge to set for at least 2 hours before cutting to desired size.
Makes approximately 60 bite size pieces.
Love the Showtime Family xx
Image by Image Eight
Ms Chinoiserie Says: Definitely guaranteed to impress – and so easy! Hard to stop at just one piece though….lucky the recipe makes 60!
About Showtime Events Centre: Our award winning venue boasts spectacular views of Melbourne’s city skyline and is superbly positioned along the Yarra River on South Wharf. With a vibrant mix of the old and new, our venue has retained heritage features whilst incorporating current and stylish contemporary designs to create a modern, open space with delightful original touches.