Images by Florido Weddings via Industrial Glam Wedding Inspiration from Lovelocked Wedding Fair
Tailor-made suit options for your wedding, whilst a little more expensive, allow you to choose exactly what you desire with respect to style, fabric, colour, composition/quality and most importantly fit. Our range at Black Jacket Suiting includes two types of tailor-made suiting options each with over 750 fabrics and lining variants to choose from!
A tailor made suit that fits well is a result of excellent workmanship and attention to detail. Before you make a decision on your tailor, here are a few of important tips to consider:
1. Suit Fit is the most important aspect of any suit. You should focus on getting the shoulders of the jacket fitting properly as well as the upper thighs of the trousers. Keep in mind the shapes and sizes of your wedding party – larger men will not fit a slim cut off the rack product.
2. Alterations can be your best friend. Most people don’t realize how much impact small changes a decent tailor can make to a suit to improve the overall look. Remember – suiting is like cutting a piece string; you can always make it shorter or slimmer!
3. Simplicity is the key when thinking about weddings. Trying too hard is easily noticeable – always try to complement outfits rather than matching them.
4. Research needs to be done before you think about visiting a suit store. Figure out what looks work with your wedding style and what complements your bride’s and bridal party’s attire.
5. Style and presentation is an imperative aspect of any wedding day. Remember, it is your special day too and time to stand out on your own as well.
Ms Chinoiserie Says: I love a well tailored suit- these are great tips on how to achieve the perfect look!
About Black Jacket Suiting: With our passion for suiting, we endeavour to attain the right fit, style and price for every one of our clients; we pride ourselves on combining the highest level of customer service with product diversity and affordable prices.