The Write Stuff

by | Bride, Stationery And Paper Goods, Wedding Inspiration

COMMENTS

You have to check out this gorgeous Tiffany blue and cherry red wedding over on Once Wed of Amber and Jeff Click here for Part I, Click here for Part II Click here for Part III These self confessed science geeks had a fantastic DIY science vibe to their wedding day. There are plenty of great projects to get you inspired!

Happy Saturday!

COMMENTS
  • ShelleyP says:
    December 13, 2008 at 6:33 pm

Wow – that has to be one of the smartest creative things I’ve seen! How imaginative and how understatedly chic in execution.

• amanda b. young says:
    December 14, 2008 at 3:45 am

Wow. These are amazing. What a fabulously original idea. And, as Shelley says, so beautifully executed. Love it!

• Jaime @ "It's A Jaime Thing" says:
    December 14, 2008 at 8:34 am

Awesome! I saw this there too, the other day, I loved teh pencils, so looked up the Etsy shop and added them to my Wishpot lists…lol. Funny we were admiring the same thing this week. 🙂

Cheers!
    -Jaime

• Kaylee Mitchison says:
    December 14, 2008 at 8:53 am

Awww so cute!

• Madelyn @ Southern Weddings says:
    December 16, 2008 at 4:42 am

This is such an adorable save the date! So creative and very memorable! Fantastic post and I adore the colors!

• Tori says:
    December 16, 2008 at 10:55 am

Wow! I would never have thought of those two colors together… LOVE it!

• Kirsten says:
    January 31, 2009 at 6:21 pm

Does anyone happen to know where you can get pencils like this done in Australia? (in less than commercial numbers)

I found this while hunting for ideas for a friend’s wedding and thought she’d love it as much as me. She did, however has only been able to find someone in the US who will do it so far (problems with postage etc)…

• Brides Seeking | Polka Dot Bride says:
    March 25, 2009 at 6:19 pm

[…] numbers) similar to those used in the brilliant red and cherry wedding of Amber and Jeff (seen here) by an Australian company. It’s A Jaime Thing: “For the pencils, try: […]