Opal Engagement Rings

by | Bride, Engagements, Jewellery

COMMENTS

I first came across the idea of opals as engagement rings when I was a teenager. A dear friend of the family received the most beautiful opal ring for her engagement. Opals always remind me of Australia and I love the different colours and facets that shine through.

If you want something different, try an opal for your engagement ring

Rings by Opals Downunder

COMMENTS
  • KC says:
    February 3, 2009 at 4:08 pm

I am kind of in love with the ring on the bottom left. Reminds me of the emerald ‘First Fig’ ring at GreenKarat.com

• Tasj says:
    February 3, 2009 at 6:17 pm

I would love an opal engagement ring for my anniversary next year, must talk to Des 😉

• Trish Your Wedding Wardrobe says:
    February 4, 2009 at 12:34 am

I cannot agree more. As a lover of unique jewelry my first engagement ring was a one off design very large turquiose creation. Unfortunately I lost this ring very early on in our marriage and my dear husband bought me a very unusual square designed opal ring with four white opals. Over the years this rings has had the stones replace a few times. I liked it so much that on our 7th wedding anniversary I had five white opals to match inserted on my square wedding band. Coming up to 35 years of marriage and my opal rings are still going strong.

• Jared Wilson Photography says:
    February 4, 2009 at 7:28 am

That’s really neat! Opal is my wife’s birthstone – should’ve got her one of these!

• heather says:
    February 4, 2009 at 12:38 pm

My sister has a opal ring for her wedding band. I love it, it is so DIFFERENT!!! Beautiful selection above!

• mary says:
    February 4, 2009 at 1:48 pm

my friend got an opal ring for her engagement and hated it and made him return it and get another ring.
    I love them

• Opal Engagement Rings Wedding | Wedding Idea Spot says:
    October 14, 2013 at 2:11 am

[…] This Wedding Idea was found by: Anne415 Wedding Idea From: https://www.polkadotbride.com/2009/02/opal-engagement-rings/ […]