Amazing Australian Wedding Bouquets

by | Bride, Flowers

COMMENTS

I’ve featured some really gorgeous bouquets containing Australian natives recently and I’ve also spotted some beautiful ones around the web. So for all the Australian native flower lovers out there, here’s a special roundup post of beautiful Australian native flower wedding bouquets.

Beautiful Australian Natives (Photo by Scott Carle Photography)

Al & Donna (Photo by Melissa Jill Photography)

Courtney & Todd (Photo by Janine Kay Photography)

Tara and Andrew (Photo by Jennifer Stocks Photography)

6a00e554a1ee58883401156f6cf77a970c-500wi

Frances and Brett (via West Aussie Wedding) (Photo by White Tulip Photography)

COMMENTS
  • WestAussieWedding says:
    May 11, 2009 at 6:46 pm

Yay! I can not get enough of Native FLower inspiration and generally find good pics a little bit hard to come by on the net.
    I LOVE the foliage and white flower bouquet in the Jennifer Stocks photograph.. Often the native flowers seem a bit softer than what people imagine, that is a great example.

• Teresa says:
    May 12, 2009 at 2:48 am

These are absolutely gorgeous and so unique. I love them!

• Australias Wedding Directory says:
    May 12, 2009 at 9:39 am

Not only are these plants beautiful they will last longer. Its great to see different flowers for their bouquets other than your normal classic styles. I loved them.

• Trish, YourWeddingWardrobe says:
    May 12, 2009 at 9:39 am

Love the photos of the Australian native flower bouquets. My son is getting married in October 2009 and they are having Australian natives for the wedding flowers and table decorations. I am doing the invitations with little Kookaburras.

The wedding cake is being decorated with a Kookaburra bride and groom topper too.

• Jaime says:
    May 12, 2009 at 4:48 pm

And this is another reason why I love Australia. 🙂 Beautiful!

• Cathy Crawley says:
    May 13, 2009 at 12:57 am

These are all gorgeous. I love it when brides use Australian Natives in their bouquets. Great photography in these too 🙂

• Australian Flower Wedding Bouquets « YourWeddingWardrobe Blog says:
    May 25, 2009 at 11:52 pm

[…] So I was very pleased to find this post with some lovely Australian floral wedding bouquets from Polka Dot Bride. […]

• Runes of Magic Gold says:
    June 14, 2010 at 5:03 pm

Good! Thank you! I always wanted to write in my site something like that. Can I take part of your post to my blog?

• Martie says:
    January 30, 2012 at 11:13 am

It takes a long time for pics and content pn your site to download. Is your site slow or do I have a problem?
    Its frustrating?

• Polka Dot Bride says:
      January 30, 2012 at 11:20 am

Hi Marie,
      I’m sorry to hear you are having [email protected] Can you drop me an email at mspolka at polkadotbriode.com with your internet connection speed, browser (and version) and operating system (and version) and I will have our web team look into it.

Kind Regards,

Ms Polka

• Martie says:
    January 30, 2012 at 11:42 am

Thanks, will do

• wedding decoration says:
    April 19, 2012 at 7:06 pm

wedding decoration…

[…]Australian Wedding Bouquets | Polka Dot Bride[…]…

• Funeral says:
    June 13, 2012 at 10:01 am

Exactly where to buy a bouquet of flowers for loved-one’s birthday?

• bridal bouquets online australia - orciled.com says:
    February 24, 2015 at 7:08 pm