Zanzis Couture

by | Australia - Western Australia, Bridal Fashion, Bride

COMMENTS

A fabulous reader led me to discover Perth designer Zansis recently.

Using the most beautiful fabrics, and beautiful cuts they’ve created such stunning gowns (and I admit, the amazing photography does help!). Head designer Jennifer Naglan heads up a team of qualified designers and couturiers who create beautiful gowns with amazing attention to detail- jewelled straps, fabric petals and sheer backs.

Zanzis even has an in-house jewelery designer to make the perfect piece to match your gown.

zanzis-6 zanzis-9

zanzis

PERTH BRIDAL SHOP WEDDING GOWNS HAUTE COUTURE DRESSES SUBIACO WINNER WA FASHION AWARDS-6 PERTH BRIDAL SHOP WEDDING GOWNS HAUTE COUTURE DRESSES SUBIACO WINNER WA FASHION AWARDS-7

zanzis-4

zanzis-2

Check out the Zanzis Couture website for more.

Photos from Zansis by Denise Teo

COMMENTS
  • Lara says:
    September 23, 2009 at 2:29 pm

Wow! I love, love, love these gowns. Great pics. And the Zanzis website is stunning.

• Jenn says:
    September 25, 2009 at 1:38 pm

Jen and her team are amazing. The dresses are timeless pieces of work

• cara says:
    September 25, 2009 at 1:40 pm

These are *gorgeous*! Thanks for sharing :)!

• carley says:
    September 25, 2009 at 1:45 pm

jennifer is so great.. i had my dress made there for our december wedding 🙂

• Daniela says:
    September 25, 2009 at 1:45 pm

Wow….such amazing dresses! thanks for this….

• Polkadot Bride says:
    September 25, 2009 at 1:47 pm

Just a note- the above comments are timed close together as they were lost during our server migration and we had to re add them [email protected]

• White says:
    July 4, 2011 at 2:38 pm

I have never been more disappointed in my life. The service was terrible, the dress wasn’t finished when it was given to me, nor did it fit me, the entire experience & dress was the worst thing about my wedding.

• samira says:
    July 26, 2011 at 10:31 pm

wow,very nice,my wish is have similar photo and dress.
    I Love it.

• Cate says:
    May 14, 2013 at 3:42 pm

wow! I would love to know where these photos were taken

• Cate says:
    May 14, 2013 at 4:02 pm

wow! I would love to know where these photos were taken! It looks perfect for our wedding

• NZ Bridal Designer says:
    September 10, 2013 at 11:50 pm

The windswept photo of the veil very effective.

• Roxy says:
    December 14, 2013 at 2:51 pm

Zanzis was a really bad experience. The owner is really rude and over the top, I could not have imagined that could happen. The work for the alterations was not professional neither. I would not recommend this place.

• Fiona says:
    January 4, 2014 at 4:40 pm

That really surprises me, I had my wedding a few weeks ago and not only was the gown a piece of art… but I experienced only the highest level of service. In fact nothing was too much trouble and I found all of the ladies there so helpful and I actually felt quite special being attended to by Jennifer the owner. All my friends have been there and just love Zanzis which is why I went and I am so glad I did , my day was just perfect

• Mel says:
    April 5, 2014 at 3:00 pm

My experience at Zanzis was such a delight!! I stumbled across them through a friend because a wanted something unique. What I loved was beig able to work with Jennifer to create my own beautiful dress, all I could imagine she could create – she is so talented!! Thanks for making my wedding so special and my dream dress a beautiful reality.

• Anna says:
    May 27, 2016 at 8:25 pm

Unfortunately choosing Zanzis was the worst decision I made for my wedding. I can barely look at my wedding photos without getting upset. Choose wisely ladies.