Coloured Engagement Rings

by | Bride, Jewellery

COMMENTS

There is no pretending I love diamonds – the fire and ice of those gems really makes me drift off into space. But there is something pretty awesome about coloured engagement rings- blacks, reds or pinks I always get a little thrill when I see them and I must admit, a little envy. I’m so traditional but I love the style of those who can rock colour beautifully!

Row 1 Larsen Jewellery, Tiffany & Co, Makers Mark

Row 2 IMP Jewellery Larsen Jewellery, Jules Collins

Row 3. Tiffany & Co. Jules Collins, IMP Jewellery

Row 4 IMP Jewellery, Jan Logan, Love & Hatred

Row 5  Jules Collins, Jules Collins, Makers Mark

Row 6 Larsen Jewellery, Love & Hatred, Jan Logan

COMMENTS
  • Dea says:
    October 14, 2011 at 3:21 pm

I love colours in an engagement ring. My engagement ring consists of a Diamond with a pink sapphire on either side. This pattern has been repeated in my wedding band

• Peta says:
    October 14, 2011 at 3:46 pm

I LOVE my topaz and diamond ring. It always gets so many compliments and everytime i see it i just can’t believe it’s mine.

You can see it here … http://www.flickr.com/photos/ckmetro/5478218849/

• Plum Pretty Sugar Loungerie says:
    October 14, 2011 at 3:47 pm

Adore all the beautiful and sweet colors!!! The rings are all so gorgeous!

xo

• Tina @ Wedding Favors says:
    October 14, 2011 at 7:48 pm

Wow! These rings are just superb. But I like the simple ones.

• Ally says:
    October 15, 2011 at 6:39 am

I have a ridiculously beautiful yellow diamond engagement ring. It completely knockedy socks off when I got it and I love it more and more all the time. Love knowing Boone else has a ring like mine!!

Like my fiancée said “an extaordinary ring for an extraordinary girl” hehe

• Kell says:
    November 3, 2011 at 3:47 am

I love the blue and silver one 2nd in, 2nd row).
    I lost my white gold & simulated diamond engagement ring about a year ago and have been looking for a beautiful, colourful replacement.
    My wedding ring is .925 silver so I’ve been looking at some gorgeous silver and amethyst rings on Etsy.
    Colour is so much more me 🙂

• le7 says:
    December 23, 2011 at 8:44 am

hey I have the 2nd in the 2nd row. I always get tons of complements. Plus I love that it is simple.

• The Inspired Bride says: