1. White by Vera Wang – is an incredible line of ready to wear gowns that Vera Wang created for David’s Bridal in the US. All the dresses in the collection are under US $1500, which is amazing! This collection features a lot of the beautiful draping and the hand cut details of Vera Wang’s Couture Range. We are working on a way to bring this collection to Australia so it available to our brides. Photography from the David’s Bridal Website.
2. Maria Lush Floral Design – is an incredibly talented event florist. We love working with Maria Lush as she is so creative and is always coming up with fresh and innovative ideas. Our couples bring Maria Lush photos of things that inspires them and then she creates floral installations beyond their expectations. Photography by GM Photographics
3. Splendid Days – is this amazing boutique marquee and styling company. Their Marquees are just stunning and they also do wonderful styling using their unique and vintage inspired pieces. The Splendid Day Stylists, Tania and Grainne, are both fantastic to work with and always create the most delicious looks for us. Photography from the Splendid Day Website.
4. Panache Bridal Shoes – have the most stunning range of shoes!! They have a wonderful selection of colour, styles and sizes to suit any wedding. We love working with the Team at Panache as they are always so friendly and helpful and go out of their way to find the perfect wedding shoe. I love the bling on the Miranda shoe in my inspiration board. Photography supplied by Panache Bridal Shoes
5. GM Photographics – We get to work with a lot of talented photographers but we love Graham Monro and the Team at GM Photographics. They create the most amazing photography! They love to capture the story of each our couples. They never miss any of the details that we have worked so hard to create. The team at GM Photographics are always so professional and so much fun to work with. I am in love with the photo on my inspiration board that they captured of my bride who go married in Aria a few months ago.
6. Untitled Films – the Films created by Untitled Films are amazing and so dymanic!! Each film that they create is both unique and personalised to each couple. The Team at Untitled Films are really friendly and great to work with. Our favourite thing at the moment is to get Untitled Films to capture the ceremony and then screen this film at the reception itself. It is incredible to watch the couple and their guest’s faces as they watch the film that has been edit on the same day as the wedding. We are hoping to find a proactive groom who would like Untitled Films to capture their proposal to their future wife. The video supplied by Untitled Films is of our beautiful couple who got married at the Opera Point Marquee recently.
We love all our suppliers so much as they help us to create and plan such amazing weddings and we’d love to do the same for you! For all the Polka Dot Bride Readers, we at Couture Wedding Planning would like to offer you a $500 Discount off our Haute Couture Full Wedding Planning Package. The offer is Valid until the 31st July 2012, clients must contact us directly by email and quote I love Polka Dot Bride on their email to redeem this fabulous offer.
Ms Gingham says: Thanks to Fiona for sharing her favourites and for her amazing special offer! Better be quick to take advantage!
About Couture Wedding Planning: A wedding is an incredible day of love, emotion and above all a celebration for you, your partner and for all your guests to enjoy. It is our mission to mould and shape your visions so that your wedding reflects you as a couple, without the stress of planning it yourself.