Image by Infinity Photography
1. What is your favourite Christmas food?
Roast Pork with the crackling!
2. What is your favourite Christmas movie?
Definitely would have to be National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation. I love it when the Christmas tree catches fire and they get a new one, with squirrel! Too funny! There are so many funny things about that movie.
3. Your favourite Christmas drink?
4. Is there something you love to do every Christmas?
5. Do you have any Christmas family traditions?
When I was a kid we would leave out a pillow case for Santa to put gifts in. My children do the same thing now.
6. Do you have a favourite shop that you visit at Christmas time?
We like to visit the Christmas display with the kids in the Myer window. And of course go visit Santa.
7. Do you bake at Christmas time? If yes, what are your favourite things to bake? Would you share the recipe?
Sometimes. The kids and I like to make gingerbread christmas trees.
8. Where will you be spending Christmas this time of year?
We will be spending time with my family in Adelaide this year.
9. Where does Santa leave presents in your house?
Under the tree.
10. What do you leave out for Santa on Christmas Eve?
We leave him a key to get in the front door as there is no chimney. We also leave him some milk and cookies. Can’t have Santa drinking driving!
11. Finally, do you thing you’re on Santa’s naughty or nice list and why?
Probably naughty but he has a kind heart :))
Want more? Check out these posts from the archives: