Etsy Pages Launches – Join Polka Dot Bride!

by | Blog News, Bride

COMMENTS

Etsu Australian wedding sellers

As you know, we adore Etsy at Polka Dot Bride – every Tuesday we run Etsy Roundup over on Polka Dot Made, we interview our favourite artisans in series The Professionals and you can bet we shop up a storm for our own gifting occasions.

So I was pretty tickled pink when we were invited to be one of the first brands invited to be a curator on Etsy Pages! Together with some of our favourite brands like Sweet Paul Magazine, Martha Stewart Weddings, Swissmiss and Lucky Magazine – and of course fellow Aussies The Finders Keepers & Babyology.

We’re the only Australian wedding brand to kick off the launch so we’re making sure Australians doing amazing wedding products get a special mention with our Awesome Australians board.

I  would love to know your favourite Etsy sellers, or what else you’re wanting to see as boards and I can get stuck into creating them for you! In the mean time, you can read more about Etsy pages here and you can check out our page and follow us below, we’ll be adding new goodies frequently!

COMMENTS
  • Melissa says:
    September 19, 2013 at 1:42 pm

Hi,

Have a look at Kraft & White Invitations, they will be in my vendor’s favourites.

M x

• Polka Dot Bride says:
      September 19, 2013 at 1:56 pm

I love Kraft & White! They’re on our paper treats board! (and now on Awesome Australians, thanks Melissa!)

• Joanna says:
    September 19, 2013 at 6:03 pm

Lady B Paperie is wonderful! Her invitations are so fresh and modern. I’ll be using her work for my wedding.

• » Etsy Pages Launches – Join Polka Dot Bride! May I Have The Ring says:
    September 20, 2013 at 9:04 am

[…] post Etsy Pages Launches – Join Polka Dot Bride! appeared first on Polka Dot […]

• Silver Sixpence says:
    September 21, 2013 at 9:02 am

We are super excited to see our cute little 50s inspired Lily dress in your guest curated page!! Thanks dotty team!!

• Rosalind says: