Hi, I am Kate from Quince and Mulberry Studios and these are a few of my favourite wedding vendors that I’d like to introduce you to!
1. I first met Zoe, from Love and Adore Stationery at the Confetti Fair in Brisbane in July. I fell in love with her beautiful, elegant design coupled with this she is a fantastic person to work with if you are looking to customise your stationery for your big day. Image credit Love and Adore Stationary
2. Every Bride needs beautiful flowers! For anyone getting married in the southeast Queensland area, the search is now over. The arrangements that Green & Bloom created for Candice and Jordon’s Wedding were breathtaking, perfect for something unique and memorable. Image Credit Quince and Mulberry Studios
3. I love it when couples search and find little bits and pieces which are ‘out of the norm’ and then this becomes something unique and personal to their wedding. The bride found these cute little salt and pepper shakers at an Antique store and added them to their wedding cake. They became a focus point on the night, and now are used daily at home. Another great reason to stay true to your style. Image Credit Quince and Mulberry Studios
4. I found these gorgeous ‘Mr + Mrs’ Pillows on one of my many visits to Etsy when planning my wedding. They also have a cute crown and tiara version. We still have these on our bed now, after getting married in May and they make me smile whenever I see them. Check them out at The Art Room NZ Image credit The Art Room
5. I also love statement jewellery pieces and I couldn’t go past Australian Designer Samantha Wills on my wedding day. She has beautiful pieces, perfect for the bride or bridesmaids, her collection is a must look. Image Credit – My Husband – Quince and Mulberry Studio
Ms Gingham says: GREAT collection of faves Kate. Love your recommendations!
Kate says: “I’m Kate, a photographer living in Brisbane, seeking and photographing people; documenting stories through images. Each picture I take is a piece of my heart; just how I see yours, as I see your story unfolding, piece by piece, frame by frame.”