With Spring comes an abundance of beautiful blooms, so why not wear them in your hair? From big over sized flowers, to flower adorned veils and flower crowns No matter how over the top you want to go, or sleek and chic there are plenty of gorgeous Spring hairpieces for weddings that will suit your personal style.
1. When it comes to big and bold flower crowns, K Is For Kani is always one of my first ports of call. This peachy pink creation has the warmth of Summer and is a lovely feminine colour to wear down the aisle.
2. I love big hair flowers and this one from Amanda May is just the ticket for Spring. The crystal encrusted centres add a touch of glamour.
3. Powder Blue Bijoux mixed traditional and bohemian with this hairpiece (which can be sold with the veil). With moss, ferns and florist greenery accompanying the blooms is wonderful for a wedding in the forest, or the country!
5. A pale pink fabric rose from Chloris Couture is such a beautiful statement with an up do!
6. Bride La Boheme designed this lace hairband that almost like a wrap, I love how big and bold it is with a different kind of drama and statement to just a single flower.
8. Bridal doesn’t have to mean white! This piece from Blossom Millinery features vivid purple orchids on a hairband and would be fun for something a bit different.
9. Rosalind Designs created this blossoms hairpiece out of organza and chiffon. The pale dusty pink is so soft and pretty.
10. The English Rose comb from Kristi Bonnici is such a subtle nod to Spring and a nice understated touch.
11. This simple veil from Heidi & Jasper has a little polka dot touch to it with bow detailing. Lots of fun and a little different!