There are so many choices when it comes to table decorations that it can become a little overwhelming! Here are our top 5 gorgeous and inspiring table ideas we have filmed in 2013/2014…
1. A gorgeous Candy buffet/cake display table can never go unnoticed! We were lucky enough to film NikNaks Sweetest Treats amazing displays at two weddings we recently worked at… and yes they taste as amazing as they look!
2. Pretty Willow styled these gorgeous tables at the State Theatre Centre complete with fish bowl centrepieces and handcrafted name placers made from wire.
3. These beautiful tables at Frasers Reception Centre were styled by Natural Art Flowers by Rebecca Grace.
4. Julia Foulsham from Lua Leuca Floral styled these sweet tables at Rottnest Island Hotel – perfect for a beautiful day-time wedding.
5. Cute DIY ideas at Mosmans Restaurant; flowers were done by Julia Foulsham from Lua Leuca Floral.
Images captured by Lensmunky Productions
Ms Gingham says: Thanks to Simon for sharing these amazing little details from real Australian weddings. So much beautiful inspiration.
About Lensmunky Productions: We film to reflect the style and personalities of the bride and groom – no silly poses, just easy, comfortable and relaxed shots of your day. Using a candid, unobtrusive, film-style approach and skillful editing, the end result will be a beautiful story of your day, a unique and truly personal memory that you will cherish and want to watch again and again.
This post features the following wedding vendors. If you've been featured below, we'd love to get to know you. Click here to join Polka Dot Bride.