Ask Ms Polka – Bridesmaid Dress Shops In Melbourne

by | Ask Ms Polka Dot, Weddings

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Polka Dot Bride
COMMENTS

ask-ms-polka-dot

Dear Ms Polka Dot,

I need advice!   My maid of honour is coming over from New Zealand and she and my other bridesmaid and I are heading out bridesmaid shopping.  The problem is I’m struggling to find a place to go!  Our budget is $2-300 for floor-length navy dresses, and I would prefer going to one place with a wide variety rather than having to go from one place to another, as we have limited time.  I’ve been scouring the internet to find “the place” and have ended up completely uninspired.  I’m looking for something a little-bit-vintage, little-bit-classic, with straps or sleeves … the only stores I’m finding are so “bridesmaidy” whereas I want something a bit more special.  I feel I’m looking for something that doesn’t exist!

Hello dear Dottie!

Here’s my suggestion for bridesmaid shopping in Melbourne with wide variety!

Green With Envy

Aspirations

Stellini

Anna Campbell

Made Of Honour

Review

Nicolangela

Baccini & Hill

Swish Clothing

COMMENTS
  • Koren Harvey - Marriage Celebrant says:
    February 28, 2014 at 11:52 am

The Bridesmaids Dressing Room also have a wide range of gowns.

• Aneta Pazeski says:
      November 13, 2017 at 4:34 pm

Thanks for sharing our beautiful brand of bridesmaid dresses in Melbourne Koren Harvey. Yes at Bridesmaids Dressing Room we offer a huge range of gowns from sizes 2-30, perfect for every body! All the dresses are made-to-order. We want to make sure the bride and all the bridesmaids are happy, and the girls feel comfortable, plus look and feel amazing in our dresses.

• http://mysexwebsite.com/date/index.php?m=member_profile&p=profile&id=2713 says:
    April 25, 2014 at 5:58 am

My brother recommended I might like this web site.

He was totally right. This post truly made my
    day. You cann’t imagine just how much time I had spent for this info!
    Thanks!

• Veronica says:
    November 20, 2014 at 10:37 pm

I bought my dresses from Duchess Boutique on Sydney Road in Brunswick.

Amazing selection and very affordable. I had four bridesmaids, size 2, 8, 10, 22 and they were able to find me the perfect dress to match all body shapes. Ladies were professional and dresses arrived on time and exactly as ordered.

Highly recommend.

• Helen says:
      May 12, 2015 at 9:52 pm

My bridesmaids and I went all over Melbourne to find dresses. I was thrilled to finally find the most beautiful store, Duchess Boutique on Sydney Road in Brunswick. They have amazing dresses, many options and catered for my bridesmaids who were all different sizes. Very professional, affordable and not worth the hassle of making. Many of my friends have also now purchased, hassle free.

• Natalie says:
    July 23, 2016 at 5:18 pm

I would like to strongly advise purchasing a dress through Primrose and Finch. They have closed in Melbourne, without notice. Sources tell me that they owe money to Landlords, workers and dress designers.

I paid $2300.00 for a deposit on my Wedding dress. They never sent this money to my designer!!!

I’m in the process of getting lawyers to assist with my refund, as my dress is not going to be made!!

• www.jadegowns.de says:
    October 31, 2016 at 3:05 pm

Atemberaubende Großhandel Brautkleider von unserem Team sind in vielen der schönsten Boutiquen in ganz Großbritannien und Europa, und sind sehr beliebt wegen ihrer makellosen Darstellung von Event-, Prom und Braut-Design.