1. Baccini and Hill –Angelina Baccini is a true artist. Her beautiful sketches and gowns always take my breath away. We are so lucky to have her here in Melbourne and her store in Collins Street is absolute bridal heaven. Gorgeous bride Natalie in her custom designed Baccini & Hill gown, photographed by Tim Marcus at Suede Imagery
2. Wedding zone – Melbourne’s premier garden wedding specialists, the Wedding Zone team provide everything you need for a stunning garden wedding. The Wedding Zone are experienced professionals who absolutely know their stuff, and are lovely to work with! Image by Megan Aldridge Photography
3. Melbourne Marriage Celebrants – This group of ladies are fabulous. I get so excited when I know one of these girls are going to be the celebrant at a wedding, they are all super friendly, super professional,super talented and super fun!! Image via Melbourne Marriage Celebrants
4. Vivian Ashworth Hair & Makeup – Vivian is highly respected and talented, a true creative professional, who always comes up with stunning work. Vivian does beautiful makeup from fresh and natural to high end fashion couture beauty. Image by Megan Aldridge Photography
5. Immerse – Immerse is an all in one vineyard venue in the Yarra Valley with everything you will need for your wedding. It has a beautful light-filled barn style chapel, stunning vineyard views, and a restaurant with the finest wine and food around! Image by Megan Aldridge Photography
Ms Gingham says: I have a soft spot for Angelina Baccini myself as I wore one of her glorious gowns at my own wedding almost 15 years ago! How time flies!
Master Photographer, Megan Aldridge is a highly awarded Melbourne wedding photographer based in a boutique studio in Ferntree Gully, Outer Eastern Melbourne. She photographs weddings for lovely clients from all over Melbourne, Yarra Valley and Dandenongs, Australia and … The World.