One thing that makes me shiver is seeing bridesmaids in the dead of winter in strapless gowns, oh the cold! Why not rug your bridesmaids up in a winter coverup?
With that in mind, today I’ve created a roundup of some of the fun options you can keep your lovely bridesmaids warm in. From fluffy and soft, to sparkly and delicate! For a formal wedding lacy and sparkly always looks so decadent, a more casual celebration could look gorgeous with a beautifully simple wrap or an unexpected dash of sequins. Fake fur is always snuggly and an option that will keep anybody warm!
1. She Laughs So Loud Wrap from Alannah Hill
2. Caitlin Couture Cape from Forever New
3. Carlotta wrap from BHLDN
4. Brielle cardi from Review
5. Black Chantilly lace capelet from FleetCollection
6. Network Fur Stole from Camilla & Marc
7. Deepa Gurnani Sequin Shawl from Shopbop