1. I love serving a cocktail or a fruity punch. It is a great way to kick off any event. From the EDFD cocktail menu I love – Red Tracksuit (vodka, Aperol, Italian blood orange, twist of lime). Image via Ed Dixon Food Design
2. A grazing table piled high with wheels of cheese, crusty bread, salami, a big glazed ham, grapes, nuts and anything else delicious that I can find in the fridge. Image via Ed Dixon Food Design
3. As an event manager my favourite moment at a wedding is when everyone hits the dance floor with big smiles, a belly full of delicious food ready to relax and celebrate. Image by Lauren Marshall, LJM Photography via Anelise & Brad’s Balloon Filled Wedding
4. A bunch of peonies! There’s just something about them.
5. The amazing bunch of people I work with. Our team live and love food. Image via Ed Dixon Food Design
Ms Gingham says: As huge lovers of cocktails and peonies I have to say, this list of favourites really speaks to us!
About Ed Dixon Food Design: With twelve years experience in creating extraordinary functions across Melbourne, Ed Dixon Food Design caters daily for corporate and private clients. Events vary from intimate morning teas and boardroom lunches, to large seated events and gala dinners, encompassing themed cocktail parties, store openings and city and country weddings of any size.