I love photos of the preparation of a wedding day almost as much as I do the wedding photos themselves. The anticipation, the buzz, the joy as everyone gets together and starts the process of getting ready together.
One of the newest additions to the getting ready scene over the past few years has been the idea of gorgeous personalised robes for you and your girl squad.
Beautifully packaged, ready for gift giving – meet Enrobe by The Fusion Movement. Celebrating individuality with beautiful satin robes in nine modern colours (from Fairy Floss pink, to gorgeous sage Hello Sailor, modern Coral Cakes and classic Flesh Pot. Each able to be personalised with custom embroidery in nine positions.
Their mission? To create classic, beautiful pieces that allows weddings to get back to their ultimate meaning – the fusion of two people.
We are thrilled to be teaming up with Enrobe by The Fusion Movement to give away an entire set of gorgeous coloured robes with personalised embroidery from the crew at Enrobe by The Fusion Movement.
One winner will win an entire set of Enrobe by The Fusion Movement satin robes valued at up to $500 Australian dollars.
How to enter:
- Make sure you are following @enrobebythefusionmovement and @polkadotbride
- Repost this image with #enrobegiveaway and tag @enrobebythefusionmovement and add a comment noting why you would like to win the prize
Terms & Conditions
- No competition only or private accounts can be accepted as entrants.
- Vouchers will be valid for three months (and 3 months from issue) and only redeemable on http://enrobe.com.au
- Total value of prize is $500.00 Australian dollars.
- The winner will be chosen in collaboration between The Fusion Movement and Polka Dot Bride and will be informed by Polka Dot Bride. The winner will be announced in the next published Friday Roundup.
- This prize is not redeemable for cash.
- If no contact is made within one week, the prize will be reallocated to another contestant.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or older.
- This competition is a game of skill; no chance enters into deciding the winner.
- No late entries will be considered.
- The winner will pay for costs above the prize inclusions.
- This Competition closes 21st March 2016 at 5.00 pm (Australian Eastern Standard time).