1. Props. I love the use of props with wedding cakes whether they be furniture, flowers or accessories. They create the main feature and centrepiece at the reception and draw the eye straight to the cake when you walk in. Image by Cakes2Kreate
2. Wedding stylists. Lily Infusion Weddings & Events are a wonderful bunch of individuals who make all your wedding dreams a reality! Lily’s vision, passion and attention to detail in every wedding that we have worked on together on has been amazing! Image by On Three Photography
3. Perfume. Vera Wang’s “Princess” is my favourite scent at the moment and perfect for making any bride feel like a Princess on her big day! Image via Vera Wang
4. Wedding Favours. I love macarons and Colette’s are definitely one of the best I have ever tasted! Perfect as delicious wedding favours for your guests. Image by Chocolette Patisserie
5. Illuminated letters. I adore those big words and letters you see at many weddings these days. They create a real statement and bring a fun element to the photos. Image by Ferndara Creative
Ms Chinoiserie Says: Such a pretty list of favourites – macarons are one of my sweet treats too!
About Cakes2Kreate: Beautiful, elegant, divine and delicious……are just a few words to sum up what our cakes and cookies are all about! Our dedication is to making every cake and cookie look like a work of art and using premium ingredients means they will taste as amazing as they look.