1. The Boomerang Farm. I love photographing here. Tracey and her crew now how to throw a party. The grounds are super photogenic with a beautiful barn setting for the reception. Perfect for your rustic needs! Image by Mitchell J Carlin
2. Meeting Unique Couples. Probably my favourite thing of all is meeting awesome couples. There are not many jobs where you meet different people every single week. Let alone share a major life event with. Every couple I photograph is as unique as the next no matter how big or small the wedding. I sometimes have to pinch myself that this is a job that allows me to travel, create what I want and share it with people all over the globe. If I could give any advice to any couples out there, just do what you want and be yourself. It’s your party to throw! Images by Mitchell J Carlin
3. Confetti. Who doesn’t love a good confetti shot. Plus it’s fun to throw! Image by Mitchell J Carlin
4. Paul Voge Marriage Celebrant. Paul is such a great guy and an amazing celebrant. He’s funny, professional, hardworking and c’mon…look how handsome he is! I wish I could work with him every wedding! Image by Natalie McComas
5. Anchored Cinema. There aren’t too many videographers that I come across that make my job as a photographer easier. James is one of those film makers who makes my life easier. He just gets it. He knows where to be and where not to be, He knows his way around a wedding and as you can see, does what he needs to do to get the shot. Image by Anchored Cinema.
Ms Chinoiserie Says: Such a fun wedding favourites wishlist! We love confetti too! – it just makes everyone happy!
About Mitchell J Carlin Wedding Photographer: Hi, I’m Mitch! I like to photograph people. I like that in a split second you can freeze an expression and keep it forever. More importantly, I live for the fact that photographs of people or beings can cause a reaction. This reaction might be good, bad, happy and even sadness, but, you name it, portraits will stir emotion. I follow a deep desire to create emotion through photography, and that is what put me on the Wedding Train!