1. I love Soda Films. Antoine and his team provided me with two stunning videos that perfectly captured my wedding in 2007 and have filmed many “Behind The Scenes” videos for my collection campaigns over the years. This is something very bride and groom should have. Image by Blumenthal Photography; bride wears Lisa Gowing ‘Leah’ gown.
2. For catering and wedding cakes, Simmone Logue is simply the best caterer in Sydney! With consistently delicious and plentiful food, her wedding cakes are both beautiful and scrumptious! Image by Blumenthal Photography.
3. You must try Chandeliers To Die For! This fabulous chandeliers shop sells and hires a glorious array of chandeliers for weddings. Image via Lisa Gowing.
4. Blumenthal Photography – this team of talented photographers led by Dan Blumenthal have photographed my wedding, my recent vow renewal and many gorgeous images of my two young sons over the years. When only the best will do.
5. Papier D’Amour – Phoebe Gazal creates just beautiful and affordable unique wedding stationery. Image by Papier D’Amour.
Ms Chinoiserie Says: Such a beautiful list of favourites; the emotions captured on film are so very special!
About Lisa Gowing: Trained in the intricacies of Couture dressmaking from a retiring industry expert, I only use the original Couture techniques mainly forgotten in today’s fashion. Working with beautiful, luxurious fabrics cut in elegant, feminine lines, each of my gowns are hand made in Australia and constructed in layers of silk and exclusive trims including European laces and crystal or jewel embellishments.