We were so smitten with the gorgeous drinks we shared in our modern bridal shower editorial, that we had to ask the leading ladies at Betty May Vintage to share their recipes with us! We’re so delighted to share the Betty May ladylike version of a classic gin cocktail!
- 60 mls gin (We used Hendricks)
- 1 teaspoon rose syrup
- Sparkling rosé wine (chilled)
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- A dash of pearl dust shimmer
- Cucumber slices
- Lime slices
- Fresh rosemary
- Fresh mint
- Fresh viola flowers
- Add gin, rose syrup, lime juice to a cocktail shaker and shake well
- Fill your glass with ice
- Pour the shaken cocktail and top with sparkling rosé wine
- Sprinkle pearl dust shimmer
- Add cucumber and lime slices
- Garnish with rosemary, mint, and viola flowers.
Ms Zebra Says: Who doesn’t love a Gin Cocktail – and better yet, a Ladylike one! Thanks to Erin and the Betty May Vintage team for sharing this crowd pleaser with us!
About the Betty May Vintage Hire Team: We’re curators of one of a kind vintage pieces for life’s favourite moments – big and small, near and far. We’re here for the originals, inventive and light-hearted, and we’re big believers that you find your style, you find your voice. Plus, they love a deliciously offbeat wedding!