I really think there is no better way to celebrate an engagement than with champagne. So, to kick off The Engagement Issue, what better way than whipping up a champagne cocktail with an old school twist? In the week of love, we couldn’t think of a better cocktail to try at home!
We’re going Aussie with this one, and going back to the days of our childhood where the biggest treat was a tall milkshake glass filled with vanilla ice cream and pink creaming soda. So this is our adult take on the old favourite – with a grown up flavour and of course, celebratory bubbles!
We added Campari to ours, but we’ve also tried it with Aperol, for a citrus burst. This step is completely optional though if you’re feeling a little lazy!
- Chilled champagne
- Two scoops of raspberry sorbet
- 30ml Campari
- Fresh raspberries for garnish
- In a champagne glass or coupe, add your scoops of raspberry sorbet
- Top with Campari
- Fill the glass with chilled champagne
- Garnish with fresh raspberries