Happy Summer days are here again and what better way to celebrate than mixing up one of the most delicious fruits of the season into a tasty wedding cocktail?
Our Summer Peach Spritz was born out of a love of the beautiful peach. White peaches, are my favourite, especially when they’re freshly picked and a little crisp. Lemonade makes the drink last a little longer, which in my world is a must-have for sunny summer afternoons! But if you want this one a little less sweet, swap the lemonade out for tonic or soda water. Moving to Australia to eat a lot of peaches with us yet?
- 30ml Peach liqueur
- One white peach and one yellow peach cut into slices
- 60ml Lemonade
- Sparkling wine or Prosecco
- Fresh thyme for garnish
- In your glass, add peach liqueur and 2-3 fresh peach slices and stir
- Top with lemonade and fill glass with Prosecco when ready to serve, stir well
- Garnish with a sprig of fresh thyme