Image by Saffron Photography
1. What is your favourite Christmas food?
My mum’s trifle
2. What is your favourite Christmas movie?
3. Your favourite Christmas drink?
4. Is there something you love to do every Christmas?
Eat! The food is definitely a highlight.
5. Do you have any Christmas family traditions?
We always sit together in the family lounge and open gifts.
6. Do you have a favourite shop that you visit at Christmas time?
Myer, their decorations are PERFECT
7. Do you bake at Christmas time? If yes, what are your favourite things to bake? Would you share the recipe?
White Christmas and Rum Balls are my favourite to make.
8. Where will you be spending Christmas this time of year?
We have a little girl and it’s her first Christmas so my husband and I will spend the morning by ourselves and then spend the rest of the day with family close by.
9. Where does Santa leave presents in your house?
Santa isn’t very good at hiding them here so usually in a spare bedroom.
10. What do you leave out for Santa on Christmas Eve?
My two brothers and I always left milk and shortbread out for him.
11. Finally, do you thing you’re on Santa’s naughty or nice list and why?
Nice, definitely. I have been too busy with a baby to get up to any mischief.
Want more? Check out these posts from the archives: